Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas

Seems every place I go in SecondLife, there are decorations, snow and Christmas music.  It really does help to get you in the spirit of the season.  It also reminds me that I have way to much to do and am running out of time to do it in.  But for now, I want to share some nice things from the Peace On Earth Hunt, a few freebie gifts and some more advent gifts.







Oh there is a lot going on in these pictures, so lets just get started.  *IW* Inga Wind Clothing has the lovely Angel of Peace in their globe.  You get the mesh dress (in a variety of sizes), wings, halo, dove and globe.  Check out the beautifully detailed jewellery I am wearing.  This is the POE gift from +:+WTG+:+ and comes with earrings, necklace and nails which have a HUD for resize and one to wear the rings or to not wear the rings.  The gorgeous skin and hair, which have been shown by bloggers everywhere, is the gift you will receive from *Amacci*.  The hair, called Klara, comes in Snow (which I am wearing) and Ice and also has a hairbase tattoo.  The skin, called Ranya, comes in two different shades, one being the Winter shade that you see on me and the other being Pale.  The cute little boots I am wearing were a freebie from **!!!Baby Monkey and come with a HUD to change the color of the warmers and the boots.



Oh, look I've turned neko...these cute ears, that twitch by the way, and tail are all decorated for the season and can be found in the globe at Shattered.  They also included a plain set of ears and tail that is fluffy in this gift.  My Pampa sweater in black is the POE gift from PurpleMoon Creations.  It is mesh and comes in a variety of sizes plus there is a hat included, which I am not wearing.  By Jove has their 3rd advent gift out and today you get the mesh Cotton Candy Scarf.  The Gingerbread Wuggs is the advent gift from Wildz Creations and Pimp Daddy Trivia and are ssssssssoooooooo adorable.  Do you see the huge Christmas wreath behind me?  I know it isn't fully in the shot but it is wonderfully done and is an advent gift from ! LC Fashion.




Now isn't this a peaceful scene.  This is the perfect place to just chill out after a hard days hunting.  With the fire roaring, tree lit up, some comfy chairs to curl up in and read a book or dozen.  This is the POE gift from *Dench Designs* and this could all be yours just by finding the globe.

Ok enough lazing around on my part.  Time to get out there and find some more awesome gifts.  See you soon.

No comments: