Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Name is Alice

Ok, ok it's really Roza, but sometimes a girl likes to pretend and The Resident Evil Hunt will give you that chance.  Now I hunted everywhere that I could think of to find a place with zombies, desolation, destruction and the like to take my pictures but....well alot of the places that looked amazing were strictly for role playing, that and the minute you stepped into a zone.....zombies were all up in your face.  May have to go back and see if I can actually take a couple down, but that's for another day.  On to information about the hunt.  There are 30 stops along the way and you are looking for a dagger and each dagger costs 2L$.  There is lots of time to do this hunt as it started on the 1st of May and runs until the 31st of May.  But let's get to some of the pictures shall we....



**Brii Underground Wear** has this complete mesh "Alice" outfit as their gift.  You get the tank top, mini skirt, shoulder holsters, arm warmers, leg guns, socks and boots plus the make up tattoo that I am wearing.  I love, love this outfit but then I am a huge fan of the Resident Evil movies and Alice.




This gorgeous mesh Black Cross Pencil Dress is the gift you will find at FashionNatic.  I love the way this leather dress drapes and hugs all the right curves, making it perfect for a night of clubbing.  The wonderful  French Quarter boots in Teal and Black can be yours if you find the dagger at Loordes of London.



Pinup Girls has two gifts in their dagger.  One for the men and this lovely Long Sleeved Dress with boots for us ladies.  You even get the sunglasses that I am wearing.



For those of you who liked the character Jill from the STARS, make sure you stop by {Goddess Couture} and find their dagger.  This entire mesh Jill outfit will be yours with guns and boots.




This FitMesh Alice Runner is the gift from Uni-qu3.  The way the light plays on the dress and boots, which are included in this gift, is amazing to me.  Plus it moves with my body, so no little bits showing....hehe.



And the final item I am going to show you is the gift from {LT} Leh's Treasures.  These mesh leather pants with Umbrella Corporation logo belt buckle is what you will find in their dagger.

Have you been checking out the skin I have been wearing?  This is Britney and she is a lucky board win from .::WoW Skins::..  Now it costs 350L$ to join but it is so worth it.  There are tons of lucky boards to stalk and group gifts just about every month.  My hair is from Exile.  Veronique is a previous group gift.

Now remember you have until the end of this month to go out and hunt down those daggers.  There is still so much I haven't shown you...have to leave some of it as a surprises.  Again each dagger is 2L$ but from what I have seen and shown you, well worth the little bit of lindens.  The Resident Evil Hunt is calling your name, just watch out for those zombies..... :).  Take care until next time.

1 comment:

✩»Through the eyes of Leh«✩ said...

Thank you so much for Blogging my REH Hunt gift!!!!!! I appreciate it! Great picture!!!!! Hugs! ♥ - Owner of Leh's Treasures!